<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8294919?origin\x3dhttp://be-twixt.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Tuesday, July 05, 2005' 7/05/2005 10:04:00 PM



Dear Diary,


I have just changed the picture in my blog as you can see. As i promised, frequent picture
changes. Courtesy of Nasihah my dear fellow good mate and her darling digi cam. Thank you =D.

I am so pissed because my dad has been hogging the remote since the beginning of this humid evening. I really wanted to watch the olympics opening performances but poor me, my slow working braincells could not think fast enough to know that my family lied to me that they were watching the olympics opening when it wasn't actually. Its no wonder it sounded like a National Day Rally. gosh. But then again, it was a speech given about the olympics and they showed the view around which was the whole huge theatre at the esplanade. cool. red and classy. such a grand affair. Anyway, i missed the performances. and now, art central is still showing some performances but my dad just refuses to give in. He has been changing channels for the whole night bugging me. The worst thing is, its either a sports channel or the news. How boring can life get. World peace please?...wadeva. I am blogging due to the frustration that is really killing me. I'm dead. If not now, soon. This Sosial Studies source based crap is really getting me no where. I seriously dont see the point. Why do i even have to know what a bloody old man said about the U.S not telling its country about China's stupid strategy. Really, its not like i'm even going to China. Bloody old man. Why did you even had to be interviewed in the first place.

I have yet to complete this whole worksheet. But i'd prefer to blog first before my brain goes into coma. Worst nightmare. Could that bloody old man save me then? no. he would probably still be sitting in his rotten old toilet bowl still thinking on how america should tell its people about the dilemma, reading a 1998 newspaper getting his farking brain all worked up and then wretch and die. How sweet. Oh yes, my very generous malay teacher has just given us students another batch of 5 compositions to do. How nice. Thank you. We really appreciate it. And i still have geog 10 essays to complete by thursday. Oh really trust me, these 10 essays are so going to help me. I get to know and explore the wonders of the magical fascinating Earth and how beautiful and powerful mother nature takes control *clasp hands together and looks up beaming with joy with a spotlight shining down on me plus a heavenly music background*. puhlese.
Really, i need some one to manage my life for me. As in do the work for me. =]. Its the only way out.

Here i am happily blogging when i have my essays to finish especially on the source based questions.
Blame it on that bloody interviewer and his sources. Blame that wreteched old man too. Sigh. Anyway, i better get going now. I must complete my papers by tonight or I'll be dead soon.

Live life happy. And stay smiling. Especially during homework hours. A smile a day keeps those wrinkles away. wadeva. I'm off to finish up. Wish me luck and life. =)

p.s smwile always.



Yours Truly,
be-twixt Owner.










Twenty

47365

.........