<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8294919?origin\x3dhttp://be-twixt.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Monday, November 21, 2005' 11/21/2005 08:09:00 PM


Hurray to the fresh new look in town. I am so glad that i've painstakingly revemped the whole blog to give it a change for once. So sick of the black background, therefore, i've picked the simple white for once as my blog main colour. It was all so rewarding despite the fact that i went through the whole fucken day to modify the old skin and study a little bit of html. I think my eyeballs nearly popped out of the sockets. Err, that would be a disgustingly unsightly seen.

I have not been doing ANY school work lately. And i mean ANY at all. Feel so guilty. My mind is never at rest/peace if no homework is done. I think i'm going to mugg tonite. I guess i really need to considering all my friends have been doing at least some brainwrecking school work except for me. Definitely need to get started especially when next year's o level is in like merely 7 months. Time seems to have passed ever so quickly.

It seems as though it was just
yesterday that i was in Sec 1.
The dance....
ohh the dance.
Never ever mention the class dance ever again.
The horrible dance. Yet again, it was a memorable one.
I guess our minds remember atrocious things the easiest.

Anyway, nas, if you're reading this,
I WANA GO BLADING!
AND ICE SKATING AND BOWLING!!
AND DEFINITELY CYCLING AGAIN!!!!!
love love love tanning under the sunny sun.
wana do that again! =))
we shall try tennis too.
lol.

I really want to watch Harry Potek and The Goblet Of Api.
anyone to accompany???
the tag board is freaking screwed.
You have to tag once, copy the msg you're tagging
and if it doesnt come out, tag again the same msg you've copied.
anyone who knows me, just msg me.
i really really must go watch.

i guess thats all for the night.
i'm off to take a shower and then do my amaths holi homework.
WHY CANT I BE BORN MILKING COWS INSTEAD???!!!
argh.
goodnite mite.
till next time,
smwile always =}.










Twenty

47365

.........