<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8294919?origin\x3dhttp://be-twixt.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Saturday, June 17, 2006' 6/17/2006 08:37:00 PM

I'm suddenly missing the beach. I miss cycling and i miss the breeze. I miss bowling and i miss the fun. I really realy really want to go to the beach but how unfortunate it is that there's only one week of holidays left. Plus, there's only 18 days left to prep-prelim. I am the saddest person alive. I've been at home for the past days and its really not doing me much good. I procrastinate and whine too much. Shall go out tomorrow with Humairah. She's at my house by the way. We're like homealones. Its so fun being at home alone because(i'm feeling weird typing in full sentences)no one is at home and i reign the whole damn place =}. No rules, no naggings, no chores..hrmm, i take that back. I do have chores to do since i have to wash my own clothes, ok wait, i have to wash humairah's and mine. I have to take over the kitchen and do my own cooking/instant baking in the oven. The only food i've eaten so far? Hrm, hashbrowns, fishfingers, chicken fried rice and delifrance muffins as well as sultanas. I shall cook something tomorrow morning. Hopefully, nothing gets burnt down. I wouldn't mind hot hot firemen though. So hot lahhh.

My mom has been so paranoid asking me not to cook anything while the family's away in Malaysia. Especially since my aunty just got her kitchen nearly burnt down when she and my oh-so responsible cousin fell asleep while heating up some food on the stove. Thank God for considerate and responsible neighbours who immidiately informed them of the small fire upon smelling the smoke. Luckily, there was no explosion or what-so ever. Whatever it is, i am going to cook tomorrow since there's rice and noodles in the chiller that might be of use.

Anyway, i'm so bored right now and i still have 7 more Geog essays to finish by tonight leaving me with the next 10 to be finished by Monday since i left my Geog TYS in school. Shall try to finish both malay papers by tomorrow. Still have Maths, Amaths and Physics to start on and SoSial studies to do. Oh ya, oh my god, english essay. GOD, rescue me.










Twenty

47365

.........