<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8294919?origin\x3dhttp://be-twixt.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Friday, June 23, 2006' 6/23/2006 08:58:00 PM

Dear blog, my computer crashed some days ago. I am the saddest person alive right now. Alright, maybe I'm just one of the saddest people. Imagine living and starving in Africa or something, that's more saddening right? Right...Anyway, I'm using my brother's computer for a little while since he's not home and he doesn't know. What's the worst that could happen?. Hrmm, shall not think about that. I haven't been online for days which seem like weeks which seem like months that seem like years that seem like centuries. I hate the thought of having only the weekend left of the whole June holiday. I wonder where the 4 weeks went. Oh how quickly time passes by. To be honest, i still have a whole lot to do. I have yet to finish 15 more Geog essays, 3 karangans, 2 Malay papers, 24 Maths papers and 2 Physics papers as well as 1 English essay. How many hours left till school reopens? 51 hours left. Think i can finish everything? I shall try. I have a feeling, I wont meet my target for this coming prep prelim. Where is Siti when I need her? Just a phone call away. Hrmm, shall call her. I need some desperate consoling. My handphone has been causing me problems too. The buttons won't work at times. How frustrating. I need to finish 10 Geog essays by tonight. I shall finish them =). I will right? I better. I screwed up my English oral for prelims yesterday. Screw it. I am on the verge of giving up and I'm feeling rather depressed. Who am I to blame? Who else but me. I hate procrastination yet I just can't seem to stop myself from doing so. I am such a loser. Alright blog, I shall take my leave now. Till next time, all the best to me. =} Maybe the God purposely made the computer crash so i can focus better. hrmm.










Twenty

47365

.........