<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8294919?origin\x3dhttp://be-twixt.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Wednesday, June 14, 2006' 6/14/2006 07:50:00 PM

After much contemplation, I have decided, i shall start blogging again starting from today.
I have deserted my blog enough and i suddenly feel the strong urge to blog especially after Siti's advice saying that blogging would actually improve my english, provided i blog in proper english of course. In desperate need of an A1 in English for my upcoming Prep prelim which is in like 21 days. I need to have my 15 points and below. Definitely need my A2 for emaths and at least a B4 for amaths. I have started on Malay and Amaths but the papers can kill and they give me stress. I havent touch Emaths or Physics Or Sosial studies and i'm starting to feel the pressure now, Thank God for that. Should have felt the pressure earlier but just didnt, oh well, better late than never. I have made promises to accomplish certain stuff by certain days and i shall list them

1) Finish 5 Geography essays each day since i havent started on any. 20 to go!
To be finished by this week
2) Start on doing 3 emaths papers per day
3) Do at least 2 amaths papers per day
4) Start revision on Physics and do Physic papers by this Sunday
5) Start revising Sosial studies and do sosial studies essay
6) Start reading and analysing TET next week
7) Read the Malay Newspaper everyday
8) Read people's blogs. Good ones with proper english.
9) Learn a new word everyday =}
10) oh ya, finish the 3more karangans and 2 malay papers by Sunday


I am sticking to my plan and no more comprimising.
I am not going to watch television except for these programs:
1) Singapore Idol
2) Project Runway
3) Hikmah
4) Anugerah Skrin
plus some good movies as a form of relaxation =}

Singapore Idol has started and i shall get back to geog after that. tata!











Twenty

47365

.........