<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8294919?origin\x3dhttp://be-twixt.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Sunday, July 16, 2006' 7/16/2006 09:05:00 PM



Dear beloved blog, I am only able to go online once in a blue moon now.

I had one of the worst days of my life yesterday. I was cursing deep down inside and
cursing via sms to ain who thankfully was there to entertain me in my angsty mood.
I've always sticked to the saying that a hungry girl is an angry girl and that was
proven to be true just yesterday.
I was feeling so furious but I just didnt know why
and what was causing the anger. Weird. I tried
very best to calm myself down but really, i just couldnt.
So I sulked throughout the whole journey. Fuck.

I have 2 more papers to go; Emaths paper 1 and Amaths paper 1.
Tomorrow will be the last day of prep prelim.
I have given up all hope on Amaths for this paper
hence i'm going to concentrate on Emaths for tonight.
I'll be starting revision pretty soon. I'm just in desparate need for some motivation.

I havent been feeling too happy about life these days.
Nothing to look forward to each time I wake up.
Ishak Ahmad passed away some days ago.
Its rather shocking. Its sad but whats to do.
We should all pray for his soul to rest in peace. (as in away from siksa kubur)
My aunt's student just passed away some days back too.
Innalillah...
The days now seem to pass by so slowly and quickly at the same time.
It feels as though life seems very bleak nowadays but it's ok,
that one happiest day of my entire life will come soon.
I hope.

I just got inspiration from a compre passage the other day.
In any case, should I feel really lonely one day, and depressed,
I'll have this to say,
"Inside this box lies my 20 friends. If you take them away, I'll have none left."










Twenty

47365

.........