<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8294919?origin\x3dhttp://be-twixt.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Thursday, August 10, 2006' 8/10/2006 06:49:00 PM

Yoohoo
centuries later, i'm back to blog.
I know how neglected you feel and how deserted you have become
but always know that i still remember i have you as my blog =}.

Firstly, alot has happened.
Too many, too much to remember.
Watched a few movies, had some special occasions.
oh ya, Happy birthday Singapore -_-
The school had it's celebration on tuesday.
It was really fun, i must say.

The dress-up part was hilarious.
We had celebration followed by CIP.
Our group(not really in a group, we were evrywhere) took charge
of block 596d. I have a feeling most of the people living there are like
not filthy rich but relatively well to do. Most houses had
LCD tvs on their walls. Gosh.
The area was very windy though and i missed the chance of looking for
malaysia from afar at the 28th floor so that we could wave our Singapore flags.
dumb -_- i know. The stupid dog wouldnt stop barking
and like seconds upon reaching the 28th floor via the lift,
i went back into the lift where sarah was.
The look on faris's face while banging on the
closed lift door was classic lah. Sarah and I couldnt stop laughing! lol.
Met some residents, spoke some chinese, had much fun.

By far, the best national day celebration I ever had in Anderson.
The fireworks yesterday was stunning.
Really pretty.

Click is a must watch,
hilarious and touching at the same time
a movie with a very good combination of both
humour and emotions.
Despite being a sort of fantasy/unrealistic movie,
it's very applicable to reality and our lives.
I rate it 5 out of 5 bites.
So for those who haven't watch, go catch the movie.
Its good. It made me laugh barbaricly and
i cried buckets.
Watched The Lake House too.
Gosh the movie was rather boring.
Not what i had expected. Quite dissapointing.
There should have been more climax and the
movie was rather draggy and too unrealistic.
Mediocre and not all that impressive.
I still think Love Actualy is the best romantic movie ever.

Having my Olevel English oral tomorrow.
I have been sick for the past like god knows how many days.
On and off without fail.
There must be somthing wrong with my blood.
I had like a combination of fever, asthma, cold, sore throat,
headache, all in one. Irritating right? I know.
Hopefully i'll be fine tomorrow.
If not, oh well, i shall dig a grave there and then in the hall
and bury myself alive.

Thats it for the day.
Till next time mate, have a good night!











Twenty

47365

.........