<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8294919?origin\x3dhttp://be-twixt.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Saturday, August 19, 2006' 8/19/2006 01:18:00 PM

Dear Blog,

I had one of the most drama mama days yesterday.
Hopefully, everything will be just fine. I am terribly sorry
to those whom i've burdened or hurt. As for those who were there to
console me, I really appreciated it and thanks for being such great friends.

Despite the whole drama yesterday, I really had fun in the evening with Sarah
and Chloe who cheered me up a little. Finally did my jogging in Punggol.
I love Sarah's house. Love her keyboard of course. Chloe is mad. Challenged her
to that basic keyboard song. Lol. Of course we both went crazy doing the song that
fast on the keyboard.
Lunch/dinner was hilarious. I had a fishbone stuck in my throat and
we were crapping throughout the meal about fish and prawns and some other stuff.
Jogging in Punggol beside a wide open field at 6.45pm can really help release stress.
It was so gerek. We even saw a dead frog which was blue in colour. Pretty disgusting actually.
The night sky there was surprisingly really sea blue. The frogs and other creepy crawlies only
came out at night. Somehow, Sarah knows quite abit about the life of a millipede and Chloe knows alot about frogs. So I had like an animal planet channel with me while jogging.

Taught them to play the Corpse Bride song on keyboard.
Honestly, I dont even know if it's correct.
But its sounds correct, so whatever.

Alright, see you some other time. =}










Twenty

47365

.........