<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8294919?origin\x3dhttp://be-twixt.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Friday, September 15, 2006' 9/15/2006 12:06:00 AM

Dearest blog,
I turned sixteen today, or shall i say yesterday since it is already 12.36pm right now.
I am officially old and I have become one year more matured than i was on Wednesday lol.
For all who wished me, thank you so much for remembering. I feel bad cos its really hard for me to
remember people's birthdays but they remember mine. I really should get a birthday diary so
I can keep track of the different birthdays.
Thank you so much to Sarah, Chloe, Shahida, Shikin, Ellysa, Grace, Faris, Jia Hao, Syafz, Hanisah, Atiqah, Sashti, Hui Shan and those whom i cant remember i am so sorry but i really thank you guys for the present, the lovely PURPLE Adidas watch.
Without people like you people, i dont know what i'd do.

Thanks Humairah belo for the pretty T shirt from HanaBana! which says, "the next time you talk to me,
bring a ducktape" =}. Thank you!
Thank you to my mum for the lovely Macadamia White Chocolate cake from Secret Recipe.
Though I'm not a sweet tooth, the cake was lovely =}. I havent thanked her but I will.

Thanks Siti forthe blog post! Aww, like so sweet right? Ain is seeking revenge on me, she didnt wish me
cos i had forgotten to wish her on the 15th May and instead sms her smth VERY irrelevant to her birthday like "did you watch suria?" or smth like that. Lol, i am such a loser. I totally forgot! lol. Anyway, i'm really looking forward to the 2/3 outing(celebration for asyeeqah's and my birthday)! After the prelims, before the Ramadhan starts onthe 24th. I love you guys to bits, for all the fun, the petty fights or quarrels, the hilarious jokes we shared and all that. Loved the East Coast outing. 4 years seem to have passed by so quickly and i can still remember the bad hair days(not like its really over for me though) and the notebook petty disagreement. This is a reply back to what Siti has blogged for me. Lovely =}











Twenty

47365

.........