<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8294919?origin\x3dhttp://be-twixt.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Sunday, November 26, 2006' 11/26/2006 12:05:00 PM

Hello hello! As promised, ok, i didnt even promise actually,
HERE ARE THE PROM PICTS =D!



Sec 4 malay girls.


Us malay girls again. Yes, faris is indeed a malay girl XD.


Ain (marilyn monroe, dun kembang pls) and I.


Siti in her vavavoom dress and glam hair, and I =}


Nas who's ever so cute, and me yet again. Apologies for the many appearances of me.
Its my camera, duh!



Mas the kambing and you know who. She's funny lah ok!


Yes, my camera skills suck. Asyeeqah and I! =}


All together now! The incomplete 2/3 putris (how tacky can we get) and Joel the makkal/pimp! =D


Faris our hilarious bitch and Izzah my beloved pri school mate! And we're still mates =}


Chloe and I! She was very pretty that night. That night only!
lol just kidding.


Wei Wen and Nat. Blinded by the flash! Or are they just natural? Kidding.


Nas and Atiqah! Very jambu, you!


Yes yes, i should start censoring my face. That's Hanisah btw! gorgeous, you!


Nas and Syafz, the sucker who won that Creative Nano Mp3 for lucky draw. You suck man! Lol. Ok lah, she's just lucky and i'm just jealous. That's all =}


Faris and Ellysa. I'm so going to miss her "ohmakkaupepekkau!" melatah! LOL. XD


Shikin and I! Love her cookies man. =}


Aaron(haron) the gay and his mate, Han Hui =D


Nomination for Mr and Miss Enchanting. The ones with arrows won! Shaun Ng and Apple Ong. Rather compatible I must say. If you still dont know who is who, you really should hang yourself. Which guy would have Apple as a name?


The band that played for us. 19th plunge? yeah. And that's JiaRu in the middle! =]


Grace and her daughter! And that's Mdm neo!
Believe what you want.



Shahidah and yes, me again! =}} love her sarcasm.


Kuay Clan of 2/3 '04! Very pretty people.




The FOOD was awesome. I would marry the Strawberry Cheesecake if i could! And of all the food that i didnt take a picture of, it was the strawberry cheesecake. Dont ask why. -_-


Yes, the very tak glam badminton racket that Nas, Ain and some others won for the less grand lucky draw contest. But oh well, its yonex and its something, that's better than nothing =}.


No comments. Thats the toilet by the way.
So now you know, if you cant afford the hotel itself,
there's always the toilet =D Hey, its bigger than my bedroom, that's for sure.

Thats about all mates =D.
I really am going to miss you people. I still have
the scenes from the prom night running through my mind.
Prom was impeccable i must say. Special thanks to Mrs Yeo the organizer who's
4 and a half months pregnant with a baby girl! =}
Still wish my sitting partner was there with us but unfortunately, she wasnt.
But hey, on the bright side, Australia must have been a hell lot of fun too ya?
Anyway, 4 years seem to have passed us by so quickly, too quickly in fact.
I still want another night like prom! =<>










Twenty

47365

.........