<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8294919?origin\x3dhttp://be-twixt.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Friday, November 24, 2006' 11/24/2006 01:28:00 AM


Its 1.21am in the morning and i just came home around 20 mins ago.
I'm still in my dress -_-
I'm too too too happy to sleep!
PROM WAS SUCH A BLAST!
I thought it was going to be the most boring night of my life
and that my bucks spent for prom night would have been such a waste,
but it turned out the other way round!
It was worth every penny! =}
I had the best night of my life, especially with the after party!
Hrm, some people went crazy dancing!
Of course, people like me, were still not in touch with our extreme wild side
and so we still danced, but not to the extend of GRINDING like some of the rest did.
But oh, the it was bloody fun i must say!
We had the grandest and biggest ballroom, as our principal had said.
Oh, Mrs Poh just rocks my socks off lah.
Anyway, the atmosphere was great, people were dressed to impress,
the music was relatively good, the dance music for the 11 to 12 party was great,
at least most of them had nice beats to dance to
It was like clubbing! CRAZY i tell you!

I still cant believe prom is over! If only all of us could relive the night again.
The thought of reality sucks big time.
I didnt know that it would be THAT MUCH FUN!
Wished it didnt end so early, at 12midnight.
I will upload the photos tmrw, and hopefully,
the files are not too big to be put up in my blog! =D
Till next time mates, PROM WAS LOVE and take care people!










Twenty

47365

.........