<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8294919?origin\x3dhttp://be-twixt.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Monday, November 20, 2006' 11/20/2006 07:40:00 PM


My mom is sick, i'm suppose to do the laundry but....
it can wait.

Anyway, i realise, pigging out is not the best thing to do
to kill boredom. Since Olevel is over, i have nothing much to do except to pig out
all day long...............ALL day LONG.
It makes me sick looking at myself doing nothing productive for the whole day.
Literally. I get headache/migrane from doing nothing.
My head has been spinning since this afternoon.
I hate seeing things in clock motion when they are in fact still.
God, i need to do something. Panadol? HAH!
The next thing you'll see after i consume it, will be Lohan eyes and
bee stung lips on my face. How sexy is that? Instant Angelina Jolie lips!
So anyway, have i ever mentioned how much i love TAU SUAN (however you spell it)?
Ok, if i haven't, let me say it now,

I LOVE TAU SUAN. WITH THE CHA KUEY(however you spell it), and the SPOON,
and the CONTAINER. I JUST LOVE THE WHOLE PACKAGE!

Actually, i dont love the spoon or container. Its just the tausuan and chakuey.
I had an overload of it just now. I have been craving for that dessert since God knows when.
Since the good outlet in City Square,Johor, closed down, I have never tasted a drop of Tau Suan untill just now. I love it. Its hard to find a halal one. Now that i know it exists in Toa Payoh, i dont have to look for it
ever again. Ate the whole container just now. This, i have never done before. I feel so bloated now, you could poke a needle at my abdomin and the tausuan will leak out. Ok, that's gross.

As you can see, i'm blogging random stuff because i havent much to say about my life.
Oh how fun it would be if my life were to be more interesting.
I need a new life, seriously. Not that i dont love my friends SITI! lol.
I just need something to wake up and look forward to.
Oh well, the only interesting thing that is occuring in my life right now is
preperation for Prom this Thursday. So much for our prom being exclusive, both AMK
and Evergreen Sec are having theirs on the same night at the same venue, Grand Hyatt Hotel.
Paid 70 bucks for it and God knows what we'll be doing there except eat our fill.
I need to find myself a pair of nice cheap shoes. Constantly reminded of the fact that
prom is only one night, i am not willing to splurge so much on exuberant outfits and excessories.
Oh well, ultimately, what matters most is that, we all have fun on the night itself. =}

Got to go do laundry now. My moms nagging. She never stops.
Seriously, never. There's going to be school tomorrow so yeah.
Till next time mates, see you!










Twenty

47365

.........