<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8294919?origin\x3dhttp://be-twixt.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Thursday, December 07, 2006' 12/07/2006 03:05:00 PM

Dear blog, I'm the saddest person alive today. Maybe its the moodswing but seriously, I should be sad. I am super fucking broke with no money to shop or watch a movie or even top up my ez-link card. My parents refuse to give me money since I'm not schooling. To make matters worse, the jobs that i applied for, well lets just say that they didn't contact me back. Obviously I didnt get all 3 jobs that I already applied for. I think I might as well just give up on finding one and instead, spend time at my gran's house helping out in cooking as well as taking care of my still-a-toddler cousin. The fact that my parents dont give me money is only causing the hole in my pocket to get bigger. My piggy bank which was once full of hundreds of dollars of hari raya money is now only filled with a number of $2 notes that should probably amount to only about 20 bucks or less. How pathetic is that? Of course you may say that I should get my lazy ass off the couch and stop whining and try to apply for other jobs BUT I simply don't have anymore mood to look for one since they're probably looking for experienced workers, OR those who can work on weekends and public holidays. Obviously, I cant. Hence, that is why I think my applications were rejected. Sarah got the job at Starbucks which I had so very hoped to get but obviously, my application form didnt seem as appealing to the employers since I had stated that I cannot work on weekends. Gosh, now I really know the feeling of being unemployed, and having the desperate need for money. To think I'm still in my teenage years and I have my education to lean on. If a teenage like me cant find a simple hourly paid job, what more the adults who have been retrenged or are unemployed and really need the money for their needs, not wants. God.

Now that I'm stuck at home with no money to go out and shop or spend, I realise that the only way to spend my time productively is to either read books and educate myself or to visit my grans and learn a thing or two about cooking. I guess one really cant survive in Singapore without good education huh. Oh well, as for now, I can only hope to find another job as soon as possible so that I can go out and shop again without feeling so depressed. I need an income mates. Till next time, good day!










Twenty

47365

.........