<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8294919?origin\x3dhttp://be-twixt.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Thursday, December 28, 2006' 12/28/2006 04:29:00 PM


Hello again. I've just read Siti's blog and i suddenly feel somewhat sad that the year is ending.
I'm really missing my mates already and we are all definitely uncertain about whats to happen in the future. It suddenly hits me that by the time September 14 comes next year, i will already be 17. To think Secondary one feels just like yesterday. I just realise too that my dad wont be sending me to school every morning next year unless of course he's still willing to drive me to school. Speaking of school, I suddenly feel terrified and unsure of what my Olevel result is going to be like. Will i be crying due to disappointment or shedding tears of joy? I'm just hoping for the latter. Sounds rather emo doesnt it. But really, after reading what Siti has posted in her blog, i'm overwhelmed with grief right now. Pardon the exaggeration. It seems too surreal that 2006 is in fact going to end by this Sunday at 12 midnight. My friends will be starting their first three months in JC on Wednesday while I will be going out to look for a job to supply me with cash. Oh god.


p.s: I miss bowling and cycling at ECP with my mates ='(










Twenty

47365

.........