<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8294919?origin\x3dhttp://be-twixt.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Saturday, December 09, 2006' 12/09/2006 01:42:00 AM

God, I feel so satisfied! With all my hard effort put in, finally I have something new as my blog-picture. I'm proud of the fake luscious, juicy, thick red lips on the picture =D. I just love black and white, don't you? Of course, not for outfits unless the outfit really looks good black and white. Other than that, you wouldn't want to camouflage with the Zebra crossing. Oh well, I took freaking 2 hours to edit and come up with that picture so it better look good on my blog.

Anyway, we (Maryam, Ain, Siti and I) had a Goong (princess hours) marathon at my house today. Let's just say, we are all sick and tired of staying at home and so, it's something to kill time and kill the boredom that has taken over our lives ever since ideas for post O-levels activities reached its maximum. God, life must be that boring huh. Sorry for the digression. So we had the marathon and ordered McD delivery even though we were all indeed very, very broke but hey, we still need to feed ourselves to sustain our health for the rest of the day or week. Goong is so far the best Korean drama series I have ever watched. Actually, I've never watched any other Korean drama series. I do hope that another drama series as good or even better than Goong will be broadcasted on TV anytime soon. Seriously, it is by far one of the sweetest love story/comedy/dramatic drama series I have ever watched. It has all the elements that could keep you awake all night long. Ok, that just sounded wrong. What I mean is, it has the element of heart wrenching suspense, humour, drama and what not. Even Sarah has been persuaded enough to watch and finally make her comment that it is in fact an awesome show. What more, Kim Jeong Hoon acting as Yul in the show has one of the most adorable, irresistable killer smile I have ever seen. Lol. He is jesu-sesu(superduper in korean) cute! So far, we have 3 or 4 more episodes left to finish although I have already watched the last episode, ep 24.

The show is drug I tell you. It is very addictive. lol

A side track from what has occured today in my boring life, my mother recently told me about how straight her teeth was and still is. Her teeth look so straight, her new office colleagues thought that she could possibly rip them off and take them out of her mouth, in other words, they think she's wearing fake teeth. Hence, she got home and told me about it while showing me her teeth. Of course she wasn't talking with her mouth open, showing me her teeth while talking at the same time. Gosh, that would be hilarious. She'll look like she has huge monster metal braces around her face so much so that her lips look hanging and her mouth cant close. She'll look like a dummy with botox. Lol. Seriously, I wonder how they can look so white and straight despite the fact that she never wore any braces in her entire 40-something life. You dont expect me to know how old she is do you? I have a short memory span. Its like a goldfish's. My parents say that if my head wasn't attached to my body, I would most probably forget to bring it along with me. Hell yeah. So anyway, not that you people want to know about how my mother's teeth look like, but I just cant help noticing how subtle her way of showing off to me was. SO obvious isnt it? I find it rather ammusing that my Mom told me about such a trivial matter to show off her beautiful set of teeth. But somehow, that is what I love about her. =} (say awww)

Anyway, its getting a little late. Hope you guys had a great day like I did =}
Till next time mates! Do leave your tags =D and take care.










Twenty

47365

.........