<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8294919?origin\x3dhttp://be-twixt.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Saturday, December 23, 2006' 12/23/2006 03:02:00 AM


Yoohoo! I'm back =D
Honestly, I dont know who the hell reads my blog but i'm beginning to love blogging as it is something to occupy my time with. So anyway, went out shopping with Ain today! Hrm, technically, it was yesterday since it is already 3am in the morning right now. So anyway, we decided to meet at 9 am, but AS USUAL, some ppl just cant wake up early and needs the 15th miss-call to finally open their eyes to the dawn of a new day! Lol. So we ended up deciding to meet at Amk at about 11+am. And then I just had to miss the train Ain was in, so we ended up meeting in the train at Bishan MRT where Ain had dropped off to take the next train with me who was ketinggalan(left behind) in AMK.

So we headed down or up (I have a poor sense of direction. I could have sworn I was born a male.lol) to Rafflesplace to check out the BIG SALE at the Overseas Union House. MNG stuff were reported to be on SALE with prices ranging from 10 bucks to 19.90. Sounds so official. There were other brands too, including Victoria's Secret. Omg, if you don't know what the hell Victoria's Secret is and thinks that it's a freaking chocolate shop, you really should hang yourself with an underwear, come alive again and do it repeatedly umpteen times. Ok, sorry for the digression. So anyway, SO MUCH FOR THE BIG SALE. Lol, as expected, the items on sale were not appealing at all although Ain did purchase some 3 VS (no not victoria secondary) lingerie which were sold at 3 for 12.90 or smth. The only things that were atrracting customers were the underwears, lingeries and bras as well as the childrens wear. Other than that, I dont know what the hell was so interesting about the Sale. Oh well, it was a warehouse sale. So then we got bored. Ate at Banquet at Rafflesplace, talked about some interesting family stories. I think the stories our families have can win awards for best sop opra. You could eat popcorn listening to the interesting gossips and true stories amongst family members. Gosh.

Afterwards, we went straight to Orchard's Mango outlet at Wisma. Amazingly, among the hundreds of clothes there, I couldnt find any that appealed to me. And those which did, I thought were rather overpriced, hence I didnt get myself anything from MNG despite having 50 bucks frm my mom to go shopping today =). Big deal. As usual, Ain got herself a top or two. Or maybe 3 even, I dont know. And so, we walked at wisma after that, later on realising that Future State was having sale too and the clothes there were very WOW- world of wonders! BUT STILL, I couldn't find anything I liked that I could buy and actually wear. I found a gorgeous turquoise sleeveless satin top made up of small vertical pleats with a sort of satin strip of the same colour at the waist area. It was marvelous I tell you. BUT there was one problem, I dont wear sleeveless tops outside =(. Partly due to excessive self conciousness but mainly due to religion. I'm not the most pias of people but I am rather conservative when it come to clothes. Ok, with the exception of swim wear which icludes FBT shorts and tank top. Otherwise, I dont walk in Orchard road with a tank top on its own. So I didn't get the top even though it was cheap. ='{

Since Ain had spent way too much money for her own good, she stopped at that. And I finally got myself a dark turquoise top from a shop at Dhoby exchange for 26 bucks. Not really pleased but it was okay. It's still wearable. No, I dont look like a pregnant freak with too high pushed up pair of small boobs in it. I'll try to believe that I dont. Lol. Confidence is all that matters right? right =}. Long story short, we walked around and then headed to Toa payoh to Forks and Spoon to eat yet again. I ate carrotcake and drank too much ice lemon tea, wanted to pee so badly I FORGOT TO BUY MY HALAL TAU SUAN THERE!!!!!! I feel like crying now. I didnt get to eat my Tau Suan. Was it fate? So near yet so far. Feeling full, we then went jalan-jalan again in hope of finding more cheap stuff to buy.

SUDDENLY.....

There it was, the red. The small numbers. The mountains of clothes. A FREAKING CHEAP SALE at toa payoh! prices ranging from $9++. Both of us finally got satisfaction out of buying a $9 top each! It was cheap I tell you. I bought a striped red and off white top. No its not like those tops if you're picturing those tops. Its another kind of top. I don't know how to describe it but my mom says it looks more $26 than the green top I bought for $26. Oh well, I always gain happiness from buying cheap and nice stuff. Even if i regret buying, it wasn't that BIG a waste of money =D So I therefore conclude that MNG, god, is really not my cup of tea. Unless I really find something that is a to-die-for from there.

The post is getting too long isnt it? But what the hell.

So I went back home feeling contented with my new $9 outfit but depressed without my Tau Suan. Suddenly, OMG. My mom told me she bought Durian Puffs from that famous Durian Puff shop(duh)!!!! And almost immediately, I realise I have a craving for Durian Puffs.
I tell you, if I were to believe in reincarnation(which I dont), I would have believed that I was reincarnated from the soul of a starved African wild pig! Hence I'm skinny the way I am but i eat like a pig. But I'm a smart pig mind you. =) I am. I believe I am. (Trying out the whole psychology shit so do give ur support). And so, I ended up substituting my crave for Tau Suan with the Durian Puffs and finally felt very satisfied. The joy of enjoying simple things in life like durian puffs =D.

Thats it for the morning mates! I'm off to sleep at 4am and wake up at 12pm! =D
Take care and do buy me Tau Suan if you ever see me =}. TATA!










Twenty

47365

.........