<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8294919?origin\x3dhttp://be-twixt.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Tuesday, January 02, 2007' 1/02/2007 02:34:00 PM

A rather long break from blogging. I'm back again.

Firstly, a very HAPPY NEW YEAR to all that are still alive and kicking!
Happy 2007. May all your new year resolutions come true =} All the positive ones of course.


And OMG, I dreamt that NASIHAH WENT FOR A FREAKING NOSE JOB!
Trust me, the outcome didnt look pleasing at all! She looked like she walked into a wall and then got punched, so you can imagine how BIG and FLAT her nose was.
An addition to the dream was us 2/3 girls eating at the Jing Shan Primary school canteen. I have no idea why we were at my alma mater but it was definitely very weird. The whole lot of andersonians were there at the canteen. Like the whole batch of secondary fours. Some parts of the dream that I remember was how horrible and hilarious Nas's nose looked like, how we all ate together, how my ex-boyfriend was in it trying to steal 10 dollars frm me while I was queing to buy food at the stall and how shocked I was. It was so weird. And then, after we ate together, there was an assembly in the hall so we went upstairs and suddenly after we sat down, I realise the people around us were all females(unknown people) wearing tudungs(head scarfs)! And they were looking at us andrsonians with vacant expressions. It was funny because they all looked like Malaysian women with that certain way of wearing their tudungs. Like you could still see their hair and they tied bows under their chins. No offence ya. And then the dream ended with something like Mr Ang screaming at us. The weirdest dream I have had in months. Hrmm, now that I think about it, I havent had a dream or nightmare in a very long time. Gosh. That sucks.

Apart from that, I just watched THE HOLIDAY this morning at 1am and I must say, it is on par with Love Actually and Bridget Jones Diary. Even if many others dont think so, I will still stick to my opinion that it is in fact one of the sweetest movies I have ever watched, especially since JUDE LAW is in it as the hotter lead actor. Hello, put Jack Black beside him, who would you prefer???
I am so in love with Jude Law I cant put to words how in love I am with him, albeit a tad too hairy. He's character made him even MORE appealing! Manly hot! lol. They couldn't have picked a more suitable actor than him for that role. I don't really like Jack Black though. They should have picked a more good looking actor for that role. If not good looking, at least a charming one. Jack Black is neither. Okay fine, I admit that I'm a superficial freak who's biased towards better looking people. I know that I'm not good looking either but come on, it is the movie business and we have to admit that people around the world would rather watch movies with more appealing and better looking lead characters. So thank God for Jude law? Yeah. Oh well, I just know that I love the movie so go catch it if you have the time =}

Thirdly, Hari Raya Haji just passed and it wasn't much of anything. Except for the fact that i got 16 from grandad and 10 from granma, the day was rather boring. I wasn't allowed to go out for countdown and I spent the night watching TV at home to celebrate the new year. Nothing out of the ordinary. I haven't made any new year resolutions either. Life is pretty much dull for me.

Last but not least, I'm still trying to look for a job. One with an average $5+/hr pay. Thats pretty much it for the day. Till next time mates, have a great 2007 =} I need the pay roll.










Twenty

47365

.........