<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8294919?origin\x3dhttp://be-twixt.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Wednesday, January 24, 2007' 1/24/2007 10:15:00 PM

Hello!!!! Hohoho! Guess what?! I'm back from sugery mates! I swear I'll never want another surgery in my life, ever! A very bloody affair that i wish i never went through, but unfortunately, things like these cant be undone. All i can do now is to wait for my nose to heal.

THE EXTREME MAKE OVER (NOT!)
It felt so surreal, especially when i was on the trolley being pushed quickly heading towards the operation theatre. Ever seen a movie where the heroin(i dont noe how to spell) is about to die after an accident, being pushed on a trolley bed, looking at the ceiling pass by as she's being rushed into an operation theatre? Well that was exactly what happened, only my situation didnt have a director to say "cut!". Damn, i wish there was. I so regret going for the surgery simply because now, i'm taped with a gauze stuck below my nose twenty-four-seven like its the love of my life. Like very what the fuck? You can imagine how miserable I'm feeling right now. Anyway, they(surgeons) put me to sleep first before they did their thing. The next thing i knew, i woke up feeling super fucking giddy with everything still spinning, my nose hurting like i banged into a wall, my eyes spinning all over and i couldn't focus on anything! My throat felt so dry, I had a hard time breathing. The first thing i thought was, "what the bloody fuck?". Hello, at least i cursed in my heart okay.

After sometime, I was pushed into my A+-class ward! Thank God, guess what, my mom has this card from HDB which entitles me to an A class ward as long as i'm below 18 years old, 85% subsidised! And the other 15% can be paid via medisave and insurance! HOHO, so i got my very hotel like ward. I laid on the bed waiting for the horrible sore throat to disappear, but it took a whole 24hrs for it to slowly get better. Very painful. Then, i had gauze stucked under my nose. Apparently, they inserted a special tampon-like cotton with strings attached, into my nose to absorb the unnecessary infection and all. Try pinching your nose and swallow your saliva at the same time, are your ears blocked? That was how i felt constantly as i had my sips of cold ice water. Very miserable.

I felt so depressed through out the day! Even with my family there, nothing cheered me up. Then i received a message that Ain and Siti weren't coming. And then later on, at around 6+pm, the two very distinct familiar voices said "assalam mualaikum!"(peace be upon you). I was super fucking surprised lah! They both came in school uniforms and all. Seriously, you guys rock my socks man! What with the cake and all! I was very very pleased. Despite the very unpleasant sight of me with my operated nose, they were there in the ward with me! Tsk, made my day.
Got pictures =} I love you guys to bits and pieces lah.

Whilst at the hospital, Siti told me the story about her uncle who made this mid 20 malay TAILONG(loanshark member) shit his pants due to utter shock when Siti's police uncle went like "eh!" or smth. HILARIOUS LIKE FUCK. I couldnt laugh because my nose was hurting so bad and it felt somewhat like botox. Not that i've had botox before. Its just that my facial expressions resembled the aftermath of botox. TSk! Can you imagine? Being that old, and all gangster-ish and stuff, and then shit in your pants in front of a police while so daringly painting "OWE MONEY PAY MONEY" on a wall. Gosh, if i were the policeman, I would gladly not arrest him for fear the whole car might stink of shit. I will laugh my ass off first and then ask him to clean up before i arrest him. Lol.

Anyway, I was discharged from the hospital yesterday. But before I was discharged, part of the whole surgery involved manually pulling out the tampon-like cotton from my nose, while I was conscious of course.
Very gory. Viewers discretion was adviced, viewer meaning me. So I closed my eyes very tightly while the whole process occured. The doctor first sprayed ice water into my nostrils to make it easier for him to pull it out. Using a syringe, he squirt the water in. I was terrified and coughing at the same time. My eyes were tearing of course. Then he said, "Okay you get ready ya. This is the most painful part of all but its very quick". Then he literally grabbed the string from my nostrils and PULLED the whole thing out and it fell into the small basin i had below my chin. It looked like a piece of meat, i actually took a peek at it. Blood was gushing out profusely, almost like tap water. Grotesque. There was blood all over. And I was coughing, trying to breathe through my mouth, all at the same time. Horrific i tell you. But in the end, the bleeding subsided after an hour of coughing etc, and they placed yet another gauze below my nose. I left for home in tears, no not of joy of course.

Untill now, the bleeding has been continuous. I've been given medication and solution to spray up my nose to prevent the blood from drying up and clogging up, leading to a possible infection. I have to constantly breathe through my mouth and cough blood out -blood that's from my nose. Utterly disgusting. I have so far wasted a whole tree if you were to count how many tissues I've used. The number of plastic bags that i've used is enough to cause the ozone layer to disappear. I still feel very miserable and i cant wait for all these mess to be over and done with.
May God help me through this ordeal that i'm going through right now.

Meanwhile, here are some pictures. These pictures are courtesy of Siti, my dad's hp and my very poor quality camera phone.

Before Operation in my OP gown, showing off the wrist tag thing on my right hand =}

MY A+ WARD! =D Like a hotel huh.


After the operation! (i know ain's going "wadever" right now already! lol)
ps: The eyebags are so obvious. But hey, even the miss universe doesnt look good after an OP..

The not so bad hospital food.

The very awful glucose drip tube injected into my hand! =(

The lovely black forest cake(my favourite) that Siti and Ain kindly bought to cheer me up =)



I just had to censor my very awfully ugly face after the surgery. Lol. I thank God though that the surgery went well.



Last but not least, miserable me, on the way to recovery, i hope. Very pathetic.



The tape hurts everytime i have to remove them to change the gauze.
Pray for my well being ya?
Thats all mates =}
Have a great night!











Twenty

47365

.........