<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8294919?origin\x3dhttp://be-twixt.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Sunday, January 21, 2007' 1/21/2007 06:29:00 PM


By the time the clock strikes 12 at midnight, I would have to start fasting.
The last time I'll be drinking water before my surgery will be at 6 am tomorrow.
You can imagine how miserable I'll be after the operation.

What with the nose bleeds and all. The first feel of fear has just started sinking in.
Its like I'm going for a nosejob or something! Lol but NO. I'm not going for a nosejob.

I haven't been diligently doing my prayers as I did some time back. The feeling of guilt slowly becomes a norm, quickly disappearing. I feel like God is going to punish me anytime soon for my bad bad, bad behaviour. Hopefully, the punishment doesn't involve a screw up in the surgery tomorrow. The risks that I'm taking involves visual disruption, infections and what not. If any complications were to occur, you can say that I'll be in deep shit.

The thought of God punishing me for my sins, constantly bugs me. The guilt is too overwhelming. I will start praying later. I will.


I'll be back on Tuesday, hopefully.
Shall pray nothing goes wrong.
I've been having freak nightmares about hauntings in the hospital.
I swear my nightmares could have been rated R21 for gore.
I guess it must be due to the fear and worry.
Till next time mates, au re voir!










Twenty

47365

.........