<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8294919?origin\x3dhttp://be-twixt.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Tuesday, January 16, 2007' 1/16/2007 11:00:00 PM


Left for GH(general hospital) early morning for the appointment today.
The whole thing cost my dad 55 bucks and a total waiting time of 3hrs+. Such a waste of time I tell you. The doctor took a look at the internal part of my nose by pushing some kind of scopetube up my nose or smth. Rather gross. Anyway, I'm glad to know that the surgery will be on next Monday, that's the earliest it can take place. I'll have to overnight at the hospital because the government says that only patients who stay in the hospital for more than 8 hrs are allowed to use medisave and get subsidised bills. Gosh. The whole thing cost a bomb lah. I have willingly said that I wouldn't mind staying in ward B2+ because it costs like $8000 cheaper than it is to stay in an A-ward. The freaking A class ward costs like 10000++ in total! Even though my parents will be using their medisave for me, its still considered as a whole lot of money for a one night stay at the hospital.

On the other hand, staying at the B2+ ward only costs $2600 in total, inclusive of surgery. I don't mind sharing the toilet bit. As long as it's air-conditioned, it wouldn't be much of a problem. My main worry is that I wouldn't be able to sleep alone since no visitors are allowed in a lower class ward. Gosh, you know? There are so many stories about hospitals and their hauntings and the thought of it constantly bugs me. Many things can happen in one night. I'm terrified to death. Just praying that nothing will happen, nothing supernatural to be exact. The surgery may or may not be a success. Usually it works but for some patients, most, the sinus will come back after some short years. But wth, it makes a difference for a whole year. Thank God I'll be put to sleep before the surgery. It's going to be horribly painful, since the aftermath includes nose bleeds and possibilities of internal infections occuring. Should stuck tampons up my nose. Lol. I'll be miserable for a while, that's for sure. Just hoping for the best. All right mates, that's it for the day. Can't wait for surgery to be over. TATA!










Twenty

47365

.........