<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8294919?origin\x3dhttp://be-twixt.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Thursday, January 11, 2007' 1/11/2007 07:36:00 PM


Dearest blog. This week has been such a bitch. Firstly, I have yet to recover fully from my terrible, horrible cough and partial blocked nose. Thank God the fever is gone but, aside from the illnesses that have been bestowed upon me by God, like its some honour, I have JUST recently, LOST MY FUCKING HANDPPHONE.

Sorry what? Yes yes, the handphone that I've had since 2 years ago? Its gone, gone with the wind. How did I lose it? I don't know, in my own home I guess! Some fucking toyol(-small creatures which steal for a living. Like really, they only live to steal-) must have sneaked into my house and stole my sorryass handphone. Oh so they've learnt to survive in this modern world. But why??? Why my 3 yrs full off 300 pictures and god-knows-how-many-contacts-handphone!? WHY?! Now that we have banks, I guess it was unfortunate that the fucking toyol couldnt find any fucking money under any fucking pillow. Pardon the profanity. I'm just too upset over losing my handphone. I might just lose myself next.
On one hand, there's always a good reason(hikmah) why things happen but on the other, all my contacts and pictures are all gone now. Maybe this is suppose to be a blessing in disguise. Maybe it's time I move on and get a new handphone. A fresh start for the new year. Oh god. What's next in the line?

The only thing I'm looking forward to right now is meeting all my friends this coming Saturday at the CCA open house, and maybe go out to have some fun. But it'll be hard to survive without a handphone. Not that I'm so affluent, I can get any new handphone anytime I want. I have to go out tomorrow to hopefully be able to get my new simcard, a replacement for my lost simcard. I cant believe I lost my handphone in my own house. I won't start accusing people of stealing simply because I have no right and no proof to do so. I could have jollywell misplaced it somewhere untill the battery went flat, hence I cant seem to find the hp anywhere because "the singtel mobile customer your'e calling is currently unavailable, please try again later".

Hopefully, Saturday wont be a bitch too. I pray that nothing bad happens on Saturday.
I'll just try to have fun, what's there to lose anyway?
Oh shut up.
Thats all for the day. Till I get a new handphone, take care mates!










Twenty

47365

.........