<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8294919?origin\x3dhttp://be-twixt.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Monday, January 08, 2007' 1/08/2007 07:54:00 PM

I must be the sickest most ill person alive right now. My stomach won't stop rumbling even though I've already eaten. My head is still spinning, on the way to recovery from a 38.6 degree celcius fever. My freaking ears are still blocked due to the heat. My head feels so swollen, like it's seriously going to drop off and roll on the floor anytime soon. I cant stop pinching my self because the heat is causing itch all over and I refuse to scratch. I can't eat panadol because I'm allergic to anything containing penicilin. The Celebrex tablet which serves as an alternative doesnt seem to work at all. My throat feels like there's a fireball spinning in it 24/7. My nose is still partially blocked due to the cold. My cough hasn't subsided even though I've been taking my medicine. My asthma attack keeps coming and going, like I'm a hotel or something. My inhaler works only temporarily.

Life has been a bitch since 2 days ago because I've been feeling like this since 2 days ago. My body temperature has lowered down, thank god. Its truely amazing how the human anatomy works. The clinic is like my second home. The moment I arrived there, the doctor and his pharmacists welcomed me with the machine, the stabalizer. Thank God for that brilliant medical invention, else I would have had to spend the rest of my life six feet under.

My daily routine has been a total bore. No job still, my parents refuse to give me the permission to work for fear I might fall sick again, too often in fact. I'm planning to go ahead with the surgery to remove my sinus. It will certainly be painful but if it makes a whole shit load of difference for one year of my entire life, then why not? It is most likely that the sinus will grow back but why not just take a shot at it and see how it goes. Better doing something than nothing right? Even the pharmacist at my family clinic agrees that it's infact my sinus which triggers my asthma attacks. Shall call up GH to make an appointment.

Anyway, I'm still looking forward to getting out of the house and doing some exercise. I need to regain some good health and learn to eat healthy. Oh god. Till next time, take care!










Twenty

47365

.........