<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8294919?origin\x3dhttp://be-twixt.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Monday, February 05, 2007' 2/05/2007 12:09:00 AM

Singapore won! ole ole ole ole.
Cant help but feel sympathetic towards the Thais though.
But oh well, they still got US$50,000!

Went out on Friday to meet my mom and sis at Orchard!
My younger brother tagged along.
Oh the joy of being out of the house after so long to bask
in the happening atmosphere at Orchard Road on a friday night.
Couldn't have felt any better than that.
Met my mom, sat and drank at Starbucks in Paragon.
While the rest happily found things to buy, nothing seemed to appeal to me at all.
I ended up WINDOW shopping. Pathetic lah.

Met up with my dad and elder brother later on at Orchard's Swensens to celebrate my Mom's Birthday. Honestly, I don't even know how old she is. Lost track of her age after she passed 40. Lol, old huh. But hey, she still maintains, if u get what I mean. I really do admire my mom. I mean, at her age, most other Singaporeans have their eldest child still in teenage years. My elder sis on the other hand is already 21, or 22 maybe. I dont know. I dont keep records of how old people are. Come to think of it, I don't keep records of anything besides my that-time-of-the-month(period) dates. Lol.

So anyway, I had a great time with my family at Swensens. Finally got my dose of indulgence. Apple Crumble for dessert(desert? wadeva) and FISH&CHIPS for dinner. Oh the joy of COLESLAW, FISH and CHIPS. Savoured every bit of the dish.

I LOVE fish&chips. I cant express how DEEP my love is for my fish&chips. Between Tau Suan and Fish&Chips? I'd marry Tau Suan and have an affair with Fish&Chips. Maybe, just maybe, a one-night-stand with Satay. It's complicated.

So yeah, had a lovely time with my family. I guess the only time when my Dad and Mom don't argue over direction is when we're in Singapore. Well, they do argue over that in Singapore but only when there's a wedding invitation(jemputan) to drive to. My family is dysfunctional with a capital 'd' (Dysfunctional). But ultimately what matters most is that we love one another =).

Spent my Saturday watching the WHOLE SEASON ONE of HEROES!!!!! HOHOHO.
Thanks to my tech savy sis! =} I must say, it is by far the most intriguing show I have ever watched. My anticipation for it to start on StarWorld has finally ended and now I'm really looking forward to watching Season TWO of Heroes. Can't wait for it to start.

Spent today(yesterday, Sunday) doing nothing much except watch TV and eat.
Yet another pig-out day for me. Blame it on my nose. I cant afford to do any vigorous activities for weeks! =(

Ok mates, gtg now. Till next time, do take care!
I'm feeling so nervous about O's results, I can pee in my pants.










Twenty

47365

.........