<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8294919?origin\x3dhttp://be-twixt.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Saturday, April 14, 2007' 4/14/2007 12:36:00 AM

The day went by rather quickly today. Maybe its cos i only had 3 subjects today.
Brainstorming for 3hrs to come out with developments and ideas for final layout for Art was rather futile. My creativity level has deteriorated tremendously. I seem to have lost the brilliant touch that i once thought i had. Oh god. I'm turning rusty. I may just begin to dislike Art for various reasons.

After school, my cca (CCC=Champions Community Club aka Interact Club) was super slack. We tried calling up a whole list of childrens' homes to visit but to no avail. There we were, desperate to offer our services voluntarily and yet they showed no signs appreciation. My god.

After CCC, went to Parkway Parade with Liyana, Nariah and Fatin(shazana, i prefer to call her shazana actually). Finally had like window shopping/shopping therapy after a week of torment at school. Hilarious lah. I swear Nariah is the belo-est/innocent girl i've ever met. Lol. If you think i'm belo, you should see her man.

At Parkway, I FREAKING SAW AN OFF-WHITE BABY GRAND PIANO WITH A PURPLE VELVET COVERED CHAIR. OMG. IT WAS LIKE LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT! MY FAVOURITE COLOUR COMBINATION ON THAT LOVELY THING.

I was so tempted to enter the shop, sit on that charming chair, and play that lovely piano.
But it all seemed too surreal. It's not like i even know how play the thing properly. The internet has been my only source for Organ e-learning. My $50 cheap organ is nothing as compared to that baby grand piano. Hence, i didnt enter the shop, felt too inferior.

I practically ogled at it. It was like a God-send reason for me to work hard to become successful and rich one day. I cant really put to words how i felt when i saw it. There was like a certain enchantment, only for a brief period of time. And then the overhwhelming feel of disappointment took over. Strange.

It felt like i was fasting, and then suddenly i saw whole buffet of Fish&Chips,Tau Suan, Satay and Strawberry Cheesecake.

And so, i decided, that if anyone were to buy me that piano, i'd marry the person.
Im 100% straight, hence gays/lesbians/women not included.

Till next time mates, good saturday morning!










Twenty

47365

.........