<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8294919?origin\x3dhttp://be-twixt.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Tuesday, April 10, 2007' 4/10/2007 09:56:00 PM

I am going to start whining again about my miserable-to-a-certain-extent life.
If you're sick and tired of reading about my whines and woes, kindly make your exit and
freaking do something more productive. Dont say I didnt warn you! =)

So here it goes.

Wake up at 5.45am, bathe in a hurry, dress in a hurry, get hurried by mom, eat hurrily(is there such a word?) in the car, hurry to school, walk in a hurry to sunshine terrace(not so sunny, its just the area outside the hall), feel hurried while waiting to hurry to the assembly ground at 7.25am, put my bag and file down in a hurry, hurried up to stand at attention then sing the mari-kita(national anthem, majulah singapura) followed by the pledge. After which, school starts and ends.

OMG. Rushed 24/7.

I feel so deprived, be it social life or life itself.
I miss the people in Anderson, i miss Sarah my sitting partner and Shahidah my creative at dissing mate, i miss my 2/3 mates, i miss Ain, Nas, Siti, Mas, Faris my one and only himbo, i miss the slacking, i miss not doing homework, i miss having a classroom, i miss having games for p.e, i miss having the advantage to easily get an early leave due to being known as the sick girl in school, i miss doing malay karangans, i miss Cikgu Asnah, i miss malay class, i miss playing Siti's guitar in sch, or anyone's guitar for that matter, i miss listening to people crapping like shit, i miss having a gossip circle(as berdosa/sinful as it is, gossip makes the world go round), i miss bitching, i miss having a guy/girl bitch mate, i miss eating the fish and chips for 2 bucks, i miss the pinafore(yes, the difficult-to-iron pinafore). Now that i'm the only one who lives in serangoon while the rest in tampines or eunos, i miss having someone to go home with. I miss everything that I took forgranted then, and not have now.

No one really gossips or talk funny stuff in SRJC. No one i know of that is. There's no one who makes me laugh till i cry anymore, except for that one time in Econs tutorial and that another time drinking bubble tea and eating waffle with Lyana, Nariah and Fatin at the void deck. I seriously need a himbo like Faris or a bimbo like Ain in my jc life to make things less mundane and more interesting. School is beginning to suck the life out of me, and to think there's still another year and a half to go. OMG, after weeks in SRJC, i'm not really getting the impression that my jc life is going to change much. I can forsee that things are going to be as boring and monotonous as those i'm going through right now.

I need to be entertained. I seriously do.

As for now, i still have fucking p.i to do by tmrw for PW. Suck the dUck man.
ARGH. Bloody marterfarkin shit. On top of PW, there's so many project works and all.

As for tomorrow, i'm looking forward to the IMH visit after school. Hopefully it'd be interesting enough to add a little more spice to my currently boring life.

Till next the time i whine, have a great night!










Twenty

47365

.........