<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8294919?origin\x3dhttp://be-twixt.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Tuesday, April 03, 2007' 4/03/2007 10:04:00 PM


HELLLOOOOOOO!!!!!
Omg. You dont know, you dont know, you dont. You dont know, how excited, anxious, ecstatic, elated etc, i am to blog again after SUCH A LONG TIME!

My blog is finally back and i pray it stays this way. OMG.
I seriously miss blogging. I cant express how much i miss blogging.

My only outlet to express my inner thoughts has been hindered by the annoying blogger error for such a long time, you can imagine how handicapped i've been feeling these past weeks/months!

Oh God. There's so much to blog about, i dont know where to begin.

Let's start with
how I've been in my new school.
Firstly, there's alot to get used to. I haven't completely or fully adjusted to the new environment and school culture. Many more people I have yet to interact with/get to know better. I feel like my social circle in SRJC has been rather minute and I've been feeling very unsatisfied with how monotonous school is turning out for me. People tend to get a little clique-ish and there's the lack of kecoh-ness/rowdyness that i truely bluely really miss.
The more kecoh people I know of in SRJC are in another class. The only close mate I have in my class is Siti. Omg, her laughter is adorable lah. Very hearty. She can be like the president of the Laughing Club.

I'm not kidding.
There is such a thing as a Laughing Club.

There's even a freaking banner hanged outside the school to advertise the club.
Or so my friend claimed lah. It belongs to the neighbourhood community club I think. Hilarious.

Was that a pun? wadeva.

Oh gosh. Let's see...Oh ya, I'm taking H2 ECONS, GEOG and ART! And H1 MATHS.

Art has been the only light at the end of the tunnel for me so far. Very cliche, i know.
I'm pretty much in love with how practical lessons for Art have been turning out so far.
Radio? Sweets? Paper? Tools?
That pretty much summarises how practical Art lessons have been like.
What more can I ask for?
The only challenging bit is when my puny brain refuses to cooperate in coming up with a brilliant, creative, original idea for my mid year course work's final layout.
I have 4 more sketches to do, 3 coloured layouts and the final piece on canvas.
U can imagine how nervous I am about the whole thing. I'm a novice to all these and it'll be my first time PAINTING on canvas. Gosh. The only medium I've befriended all my life is my beloved 2B pencil. And maybe some markers.

I feel like a kid with toothache, in a candystore.

Last Friday, I went to TPJC to support Faris in the Pidato (Malay Public Speaking Competition). HE FREAKING WON BTW! CONGRATS.
I swear the bitch is going to make it big and successful one day. He's freaking taking up a french scholarship! lol.
So anyway, TPJC omg.

Visual appeal wise;
Apek (srjc) beside Baywatch Lifeguard (tpjc).
Apek=old and authentic but saggy and brown.
Baywatch Lifeguard=young, new and built but a little too chiselled.

Anyone sane would rather pick the Baywatch Lifeguard.

Social wise;
Toapayoh Central (srjc) beside Orchard Road(tpjc).
Both still happening yet there's that huge difference in atmosphere.

Food wise;
LITERALLY put
rubberband-ish mee goreng with two potato patty(bagedel) for $1.80(SRJC), beside $2.00 plate of delicious chicken rice
with generous amount of rice, huge chicken drumlet, sambal goreng, two pieces of seaweed chicken, as well as soup (TPJC).

Anyone who can afford would pick the latter.
I swear i'm not being unthankful. SRJC does have good food but since the mee goreng was the first dish i tasted in SRJC, the impression of SRJC's food based on the mee goreng has lasted the longest.

That said, SRJC has very good rendang and crispy ROTI JOHN. So there you go.

SO anyway, after the whole emotional pidato thing ended, faris, ain, siti and me went to dine at Popye's at the Changi Airport. Felt so cheated of my 7 bucks for that chicken burger set meal.

God knows whatever happened to Popye's burger patty quality. It tasted horrible. It used to be really good. The biscuit(muffin look alike) and the mash potato are still superb as ever though.
Had much fun with them mates. I seriously miss Anderson. I do.

That's all about it for the night i guess. Gtg turn in. Waking up at freaking 5am tmrw. Dreadful.
Till next time, tata!










Twenty

47365

.........