<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8294919?origin\x3dhttp://be-twixt.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Sunday, April 22, 2007' 4/22/2007 12:58:00 AM

SMILING From Ear to Ear.

I just got back home, around 12.45am just now, from a fantabulous evening!
Had a reunion with the 2/3 boys and girls =)
We (Me Nas Mas Ain Asyeeqah Joel Jonathan Jufri and Wei Wen)
had our Swensens dinner at Orchard and later on sat around for a while somewhere near Heren eating cheesecake, which Nasihah had generously bought for us to enjoy.

My god, damn i miss Anderson people lah. Felt like I haven't had that much fun in a long time.
As usual, Joel is drop dead hilarious! I literally almost had an asthma attack from laughing too hard while eating. Then i realised, the ingenius me, had forgotten to bring my inhaler along. And so, i tried as hard as possible to maintain. You get what i mean lah. I swear my jeans felt like a corsette around my waist with all that going on.

I initially had no mood to go out because of the freaking cold i had during the day and of course because i felt like my wardrobe was turning into a museum and that i needed new clothes. BUT, with endurance and optimism, it was all worth it.

The evening at Orchard couldnt have had a better ending lah. We just happened to walk past the blue restaurant on the way to Orchard MRT. And there was an acoustic band of Ang Mohs or foreigners performing there. And they just happened to be performing a song i once fell in love with, With Or Without You by U2!!!!! My god, i was in awe even though the lead singer's voice wasn't all that. Hrm, he sang quite well actually, but still wasn't all that lah. But the performance was still engaging and they played good. I loved it to bits and pieces. I wish to relive that moment once again, only with my other half =(. I wish. SO anyway, i fell in love with U2 once again. =D Don't you just love acoustics?

I really didnt want to go home BUT as you know, parents will be parents. And so i went home in one piece, taxi fare generously paid by Joel =} since i live near him and jonny.

I have mountains of homework to do. I could have finished or at least done some of them this morning, BUT someone deep inside just couldnt help but influence me to watch the TV instead. And so, the day wasn't productive, but still worth sacrificing the homework time.

That's all for the night mates. Till next time, Good Sunday morning!










Twenty

47365

.........