<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8294919?origin\x3dhttp://be-twixt.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Saturday, May 19, 2007' 5/19/2007 12:55:00 PM

Dearest blog, i know i havent been updating you for centuries and so i apologies for that.
My internet has been f***ing up on me whenever i need to blog.

So anyway, apart from the miseries and torment of JC education, my life has been rather monotonous and routined. As usual. No matter how fun my class is, i'm somehow not contented with the way my school life has been turning out for me. I somehow cant find the 'right' people whom i can clique with and laugh out super loud with in school. Of course i thank god for Lyana and gang but sometimes i wonder if i'm really the boring one people cant seem to clique with instead of the other way round. Its time i move on. What's new right?

I went out shopping with Humairah yesterday. Finally found a new pair of jeans that would probably not fit me in a yr or two but fits me nicely now. So thank god for that. I bought a pair of pumps from Anna Nucci yesterday, only to realise when i got home that my HUMONGOUS feet wouldnt fit into the thing. How annoying is that?! Wasted! I gave them to Humairah as an early birthday present. She promised to buy me a new pair of pumps come June as an early birthday present to me. So thats like compensation for my loss? Ya.

I really dont get why most shoes dont come in size 7 1/2. I swear i get depressed everytime i go hunting for footwear. Dont the manufacturers understand that there are people like me in the world with such odd feet sizes. Its difficult to find the perfect pair when size 7 is too tight and size 8 is too loose. GOD. I may just set up a footwear outlet one day selling all the halves. 6 1/2. 7 1/2. 8 1/2 etc. Its either comfort or looks. I need a footwear that will provide both. Somehow, i havent found the perfect pair yet. Oh well, maybe i'm just too choosy.

I'm going out later, soon, for the Raffles JC play. It better be worth my 6 bucks cos i feel so fucking broke right now. If only money could fall from the sky. Or maybe if i pray hard enough, i might find a 50 dollar note somewhere along the road later. I wish.
Earlier on, as in early part of May, i went for a Dragon Boating trip with my CCA. One of the few really fun experiences in SRJC. Bloody fun. I'm hoping more of such things will happen soon cos i'm really not seeing the perks of being in a JC. I pray my 2 yrs of JC life wont be THAT boring. The Sports Day was Ok i suppose. I got to see my MR HOT.

I realise he's not that hot after all. I mean, pictures can seriously be very deceiving. Hrmm, actually, looking at the number of hot guys in my school, you can really use one hand to count them, if you get wat i mean. So, within that small range of eyecandies, i suppose he's quite hot when compared? Yeah. Oh well, he's very out of reach. Like of a different league. Shall remain a secret admirer from afar. I cant believe how very juvenile that just sounded.

Anyway, i shall try to update more when i have the free time. JC is really suicide. I go home almost everyday earliest at 6.30 or 7. I feel like i'm on my death bed, with a ventolin mask on.Close to being dead but still hanging on. ARGH.

See you soon.










Twenty

47365

.........