<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8294919?origin\x3dhttp://be-twixt.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Saturday, June 23, 2007' 6/23/2007 04:39:00 PM


I'm feeling very random today and so, i shall blog according to the way i feel.

I'm currently craving for desserts. Got tons of those in the fridge but unfortunately, my dad only splurges on cheap desserts.
Which typical man wouldn't pick quantity over quality when you've got SENG SHIONG right around the corner?
I want to indulge in exquisite, mouthwatering desserts that will leave me hungry for more, more, more!
Have yet to satisfy my desire for that.

I'm officially very screwed for the mid-years. Like seriously very very digging my own grave screwed.
I haven't even started reading my art history book.
I still have a whole lot to cover for geog.
Maths is still on the waiting list.

I just watched this program on Discovery Channel yesterday, called Future Cars.
Do you know that a car which runs on air has already been invented? It's currently still in its development stages although one such car has already been put to use for test drive. The company that's experimenting on it is trying to develop a generator that works on air, so that it can generate air to the car, providing air as fuel to the car, allowing the car to move. Currently air-cars need refueling of air from a station but if the generator actually works, it means that in the future, air- fueled cars will be able to fuel itself constantly for FREE with no air-refuel stations required.
Now that's something to look forward to.

Thats it for now. I just needed to get away from Geog, that's all.











Twenty

47365

.........