<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://draft.blogger.com/navbar/8294919?origin\x3dhttp://be-twixt.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Wednesday, June 20, 2007' 6/20/2007 03:43:00 PM


I hate mugging. I dislike, hate, despise and loathe mugging.
Its officially the last week of holidays and the only thing that cheered me up while mugging just now was this;

The difference btwn Stress, Tension and Panic.

Stress is when your wife is pregnant.
Tension is when your girlfriend is pregnant.
Panic? Thats when both your wife and girlfriend are.

Lol. The jokes radio stations have these days.

I'm currently taking a 2 hr break from all that horrible geog.
Don't know when i'll start to mug again.

Tata!










Twenty

47365

.........