<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8294919?origin\x3dhttp://be-twixt.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Thursday, August 30, 2007' 8/30/2007 11:23:00 PM

There's SO MUCH to blog about, i don't know where to begin.

So i shall cut it short.

Firstly, 28 days left to promos! HOW FAST! 28 Days Later. Like the movie.
I think by then, i'll really look like a living dead, only not chasing to infect someone.
I realise i've got 6 super thick Geog lecture notes to study and memorise, i dont know how my puny brain's going to take all that but i guess i have to have a more open mind =) shall be optimistic.
Planning to take H3 Art, offered to take but only possible if i manage to get AT LEAST A, B, B for promos. Thats like impossible right?

Secondly, tmrw's teacher's day celebration.
I'm planning to skip JC celebration, reason being i'll totally be missing Anderson's celebration if i were to attend college celebration tmrw. They end at freaking 11am! By the time i reach Anderson, all teachers would have left for their parents meeting session. -_-
I'm like in a big dilemma right now, if i skip school tmrw, i'd have to produce an mc lest i'll get FAIR GRADING for poor conduct. Unfair. How to get the MC? thats the issue.
I'm thinking whether i should ask for excuse sheet from anderson tmrw. Hrm.

I slipped two 10cent coins into the tissue paper machine which only accepted 20cent coins.
How dumb? The coins got rejected and got stuck at the deep metal slit where rejected coins come out from. So i spent like 10 mins with Nariah in the toilet figuring out wat to stick into the slit to get the 10cent coins back since the slit was too small for our huge fingers to grab the coins out. Gave up after about 15-20 mins of useless persuit. -_-

I felt drunk during PW session. Hilarious groupmates.
Econs US program was very enlightening =)

Cant remember the rest of my life. -_-

To be continued tomorrow and the next day and so on! BYE!











Twenty

47365

.........