<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8294919?origin\x3dhttp://be-twixt.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Saturday, August 18, 2007' 8/18/2007 12:00:00 AM



School has been hell! Whats new right?

Fell sick and was absent frm for 3 consecutive(howeveruspellit) days.
Missed a hell lot of lectures. I'm in desperado need of updates A.S.A.P. 40 more days to promos!

Apart from the horror and torment of college education, earlier today, we (me and 9 other classmates) decided to amuse ourselves during the extra PW session from 3.30-4.30pm by playing Murderer!
It's called destress therapy.
From that, I have come to a realisation that I CANT WINK! FOR NUTS!
Omg, it was so embarassing! I could only try in vain to wink but ended up blinking hard to signal to the civillian that he's dead, hence revealing to the rest who the murderer was, me.
God. Should start learning from the chikopeks around.
Not that i aspire to become one.

MCDs dinner with Nariah just now turned me into the geekiest person i've known. We, actually just me, I started ranting about stuff i saw on Discovery Channel and Animal Planet which were VERY interesting. BUT, when spoken loudly and wow-ed at in public with -nar: "omg, that's so cool!"- and -me:"omg, isnt that like brilliant?!"-, with so many people around, it seemed like one of the more embarrassing days of my life. Lol. I could swear the people around us were talking abt what big geeks we sounded like. LOL. Then again, the stuff really were interesting. I mean, the dead paid tens of thousands of dollars to be frozen in chemicals after seconds from death, all in hopes that future technology will be able to revive them from the dead? Freaky right? Currently 66 deceased people and tens of PETS frozen togther with them. Many other currently alive people have signed contract with that company to do so after they die. What's the world coming to?

And cars that run on compressed air, emitting cleansed air?
I love those channels. Am i a hardcore geek? lol

Anyway,
I suddenly thought of a cheesy tacky pick-up line just now.
Very random thought that suddenly came to mind while i was reading econs.
"HANDS UP! You're under arrest for stealing my heart." XD
Total turn off lah. Wtf? Maybe it was the excessive econs info.










Twenty

47365

.........