<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8294919?origin\x3dhttp://be-twixt.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Friday, August 10, 2007' 8/10/2007 12:55:00 PM


I did the dumbest thing possible on the eve of National Day, thanksgiving night celebration at college.
Dressed in full uniform AND tie, just to stand backstage, ok wait, ON STAGE behind the curtains, only to go out IN FRONT of the curtain and the whole college to pass to the principal an effing heavy basket of hamper to be given to the winning class. This, whole thing, took only about 10 seconds of my life BUT it could have caused me to fall down the stairs and plunge right into the depth of humiliation!
And knowing me, the worrywart, the thought of that made me nervous for half of the day.

I just don't get why they couldn't put a table outside since they had so many crew members who could have later on taken away the table before the first performance started. BUT no, they had to ask a group of SIX people, of which one didnt turn up due to certain reasons, to carry out the aformentioned task. Reason being, they couldn't possibly ask two people to do that since the hampers were heavy. Well hello, of course the hampers were fhjhkwub heavy! That's why there's such a thing called the TABLE? I seriously think that some people get so SQUARE sometimes. GOSH. And pls, there was space in front of the curtains.

I got pizza nonetheless for having to come early. I pity Nariah and Liyana for having to listen to me whine and complain ALL DAY LONG that day. I felt so toot. Apologies from the bottom of my not-so-kind heart.

ANYWAY, the promos is just around the corner and I have yet to catch up on my studies. Ever since the topics got tougher, i've been feeling so left behind and losing focus in almost all of the lectures and tutorials.

Heres a list of THINGS TO DO.

-Econs pg 12-13
-Econs incomplete tutorials
-Maths Functions Tutorial
-Maths filing
-Art 15 sketches!
-GP PJC compre paper + mindmap
-Geog Tutorial 10 and 11
-Econs test to study for
-Geog drq test to study for, pg 1-22 on fertility and mortality
-Maths functions and differentiation test to practise for

I get braindrained from just looking at the list.
And i have not even actually STARTED on the work.
When is the world going to end already???

Till you see me in the obituary, goodbye!










Twenty

47365

.........