<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8294919?origin\x3dhttp://be-twixt.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Monday, September 10, 2007' 9/10/2007 12:04:00 AM


Its past 12 midnight, marking the end of the september holiday.
Really, why do all good things come to an end?
Not that it was truly a good holiday but it was definitely more enjoyable than school.
I managed to catch Ratatouille with humairah =)

I mean, at the age of 17 *ehem, someone's birthday is nearing, i'm suppose to be all grown up and matured in accepting situations BUT seriously, SRJC is sucking the life out of me!
Not that i actually did have much of a life to begin with BUT that's precisely my point! Urgh.
Why can't fate have more mercy on me and let me enjoy what was left of my pathetic, quotidian life after O's! I hate the thought of having to go back to school tomorrow.

Admitting myself into SRJC was the biggest mistake i ever made.
The worst thing that happened to me. I know, grow up and live with it. But i can't help it!
Besides the few short moments of amusement and entertainment i have there, there's seriously NO LIFE in that school. The sight of the school itself makes me feel charitable.

I was suppose to be mugging but instead, i spent my last day of the holiday rotting my ass infront of the evil alluring television, all in attempt to make myself feel better after days of reading lecture notes which i cant even remember now!
Sometimes i wonder if my brain capacity actually shrinks as i grow older.
Does it?

I dont want remain destitute of a meaningful life.
I feel like a living dead right now.
Till my nose stops running, good morning.










Twenty

47365

.........