<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8294919?origin\x3dhttp://be-twixt.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Tuesday, October 30, 2007' 10/30/2007 08:46:00 PM


Had two meals with kuah lemak/sayur lodeh/kuah lontong today.
So sick of it. Had two meals with deep fried chicken wings as well. Still loving that.

PW mates came over to my place just now and we finally completed our task for today.
I'm still very worried over the thought of being in a whole new class next year.
If it were to be a new class in a new school, I wouldn't mind but a new class in the same environment? I'll suffer miserably if i cant clique well with the people.

Went for Swensens dinner at Orchard yesterday with a bunch of people from A08.
The fishes seem to have shrunk since the last time i went there. They looked somewhat close to ikan kering yesterday. Still felt full nonetheless. Loving Fish&Chips till death do us part.
Reminisced for a while about the night performance i saw months ago at IndoChine, Wisma.
Love that U2 song, With Or Without You.

Most probably going to school tomorrow for PW. Cant wait for 5th November to end! Hopefully, all goes well. Still have I&R drafts to do. Seems like work is never ending.










Twenty

47365

.........