<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://draft.blogger.com/navbar/8294919?origin\x3dhttp://be-twixt.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Monday, October 22, 2007' 10/22/2007 07:04:00 PM


Had an open house yesterday for my dad's side.
Food haven at my house.
Ate too much, and like fatin, I'm feeling pregnant right now.
In desperate need of a jog/run/workout before my fat cheeks swell again.

Went to school today despite waking up late and thinking I'd absent myself for the day.
Had fun at school with my groupmates.
Stupid Exorcist. Don't ask.
Drank coffee at school, thus the terrible headache and nausea now.
No, i'm not pregnant.
Got my overall results (GP-B, Maths-A, Art-A, Geog-C, Econs-E)
I feel the pressure of next year already.

Very nervous about OP.
Feeling the tension due to the little time left before our official OP.
Can't wait to see the final trailer and OP slides done.
Have to rehearse umpteen times to master OP.

I slapped my right eye a moment ago, thinking my strand of hair on my right eye was a mosquito.
Really slapped myself again for being so dumb.

Till next time, I'm off to watch boring Jack Neo interview. BYE!










Twenty

47365

.........