<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8294919?origin\x3dhttp://be-twixt.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Monday, October 29, 2007' 10/29/2007 12:00:00 AM



This feeling is still with me, like a relentless stalker.


Its annoying how its like a tough stain that's hard to remove.
I can make an advert out of it. Argh.

Untill recently, i've never thought any situation could be as complex.
Glad to have shared the matter with my two trusted confidants.

I'm still waiting for a proper outcome, one that seems rather elusive at the moment.
Wondering if all this clutter is a small matter made big.

My brain tells me one thing, my heart tells me another.
I'm choosing to follow my brain for now.

For all i know, this may just be a one-sided delusion that i've unintentionally indulged myself in due to a subconscious desire to add spice to my boring life.












Twenty

47365

.........