<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8294919?origin\x3dhttp://be-twixt.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Monday, October 08, 2007' 10/08/2007 08:25:00 PM

Three Things I'm Happy about:

-Promos are over
-Hari Raya's coming. Hari Raya=Cashroll
-Thurs supossed plan to makan out with them mates

Three Things I'm Unhappy about:

-School's still ongoing with project work still undone

-My Grandad on my father's side has been getting strange dreams so often, someone knocking on the door calling him. My dad says its a sign, a signal from malaikat. He's 90+ years old and is currently very ill. I fear the expected, which unfortunately may come unexpectedly. On one hand, passing away during bulan Ramadhan is a blessing. I know it sounds too blunt. On the other, I have yet to get to know my Grandad, to listen to his stories, precisely because I havent been close enough to him as a grandchild. I don't wish to celebrate the next Rayas or this one without him. The family will seem incomplete.


-The planning for this Thurs is still unconfirmed. I hate it when plans become disrupted last minute because evryone somehow shows no interest, appreciation or at least an enthusiastic response in coming up with ideas. Don't ever dare claim that i'm such a pessimist for sometimes saying 'we should never get so excited about things or have high hopes for them because the things we get too excited about will usually disappoint us later', because more often than not, its fucking true.

This shall be the last planning I do. I'll never waste my effort in planning or waste SMSes for any future gatherings. That is if there's ever going to be one, unlikely.












Twenty

47365

.........