<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://draft.blogger.com/navbar/8294919?origin\x3dhttp://be-twixt.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Tuesday, November 20, 2007' 11/20/2007 08:48:00 PM


Good evening dearest,

I haven't been exercising lately. I can feel my chubby cheeks swelling up like nobody's business. Haven't seen the perks of this holiday yet. Pardon me, but if you don't wish to listen -more of read actually- to my whines and woes, please amuse yourself with other means of entertainment and move on with your life.

I'm in desperate need of an eyebag remover that can work miracles! My eyebags are beginning to merge with my cheeks! Enough space to put blusher on. Even the concealer's not working. And the wrinkles are forming a map under my eyes, like river tributaries! Horror-fying. The holiday's not doing me any good! Must be the lack of exercise and inconsistent sleeping hours and unhealthy fast food filled diet and constant worry over nothing and what not. I also recently tried on this fantabulous pair of MNG jeans with intention to buy it, BUT yet again, my non-existent butt never cease to disappoint me. The extra weight i gain constanty lands on the wrong cheeks!

I need to do some charity and realise what God has given me. Oh no, not this topic again.
No matter how hard i try to be appreciative of what i have, the hunger for more always gets the better of me. I guess its only human, right?

LETS DIGRESS!

Apart from my super miserable un-hot state of being, one good news to spread around is that late-ass pAin has finally gotten herself a job for the holiday! Like Fida, i hope she gets a customer who's just as anal! What goes around comes around mahh. Muahaha. Dont spit into people's shoes and bags ok! In any case, its a bonus for me that she's hired. Looking forward to a big blanja! $___$

Anyway, tomorrow's result day for class and tutors allocation. I PRAY AND HOPE that my class gets to stick together! If i'm being thrown into a whole new class with a whole new bunch of strangers while having to suffer in the same school, i swear i WILL appeal! HAH! stupid.

See you around soon!

p.s; i really really want that pair of Zara jeans. waiting for sale =(










Twenty

47365

.........