<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://draft.blogger.com/navbar/8294919?origin\x3dhttp://be-twixt.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Sunday, November 11, 2007' 11/11/2007 07:20:00 PM


A couple of cats under my block have been moaning ever so passionately since half an hour ago.
God knows what the hell they're up to, but i shall be considerate and NOT peek outside my window right now. Shall give them their much needed privacy. Hrmm, but half an hour? Must be two REALLY strong cats.

I think they're on the verge of fighting. Right.

Digression.
I finally managed to finish watching the whole series of MY GIRL, courtesy of Nariah!
I have to say, SEOL GONG CHAN is way HOT *sigh
You have to watch the whole series to realise his charm.

It has been "a rollercoaster ride of emotions" indeed.
Don't we just LOVE relationship cliches. I see that overrated phrase on almost every emotional blog entry online, especially one pertaining to relationships. [roll eyes] The only difference this time is that i'm using it to describe the impact that drama series had on me.
Always have a box of tissuepapers prepared =D

I officially rank My Girl my second favourite Korean Drama.
The first one is still Goong Princess Hours.

Lectures begin tomorrow. I loathe the thought of having to spend my so called holiday, boring myself to death in lecture theatres while attempting to choke my puny brain with information which i don't even find relevant or beneficial for my future endeavours!

I guess there's really no holiday untill after Alevels next year.
That said, i'm looking forward to my upcoming vacation in _E_____ =D
I shall come back a SantaClause, that is if i have enough cash to spare.










Twenty

47365

.........