<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8294919?origin\x3dhttp://be-twixt.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Monday, November 05, 2007' 11/05/2007 11:38:00 PM

ALOT happened since the last time i blogged.

Firstly, had an awesome swensens dinner with the class at orchard. Unfortunately i haven't gotten all of the pictures from that day as of yet.


Tab and I


Secondly, went jalan raya with 4 of the 2-3 putris (lame) and 2 additional lovely people =)
Me, Ain, Nas, Mas, Asyeeqah, Mary and Izzah =D
Who cares about money when you got great company? I do.
I earned measely 4 or 6 bucks from that day thanks to the ten bucks topping up of my farecard and the devastating past midnight cabfare from woodlands. Urgh. Enjoyed everybit of the ride nonetheless. Had a jollygood time with them people throughout the whole day, and with that thought in mind, i feel less of a loser for having spent that much on transport. AIN! I WANT THE PICTURES!

First house, my place =) All the group pictures were either blurred totally, or one of our faces got blurred. My Hp camera sucks, yes i finally admit it. -_-



Mas's house, Mas's plaster, Asyeeqah posing with plaster, Mary's fingers, Ain's hair. Lol.


Izzah and I, primary and secondary school friend! Still counting.


Asyeeqah's gorgeous home makeover!


Nasihah!


Thirdly, I'm am so glad, ecstatic in fact that my Oral Presentation for Project Work is finally and officially, OVER BABY! OVER! My I&R? I just finished it not long ago. I did my best and hopefully my best met the criterias.



Last but not least! I managed to draw Christina Aguilera on Jeffrey's facebook funwall justnow! Glad he's in love with it! Took bloody 5 hours to draw with my mouse, and for that, i shall proudly show it off, the fruit of my labour, perseverance, hardwork, dedication and a hell lot of swearings. Please click to enlarge. It looks better when larger. Still have a long way to go before i reach near perfection.



Looking forward to the next beach outing with lots of people, anderson and sr mates.
Till next time people, tata!










Twenty

47365

.........