<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8294919?origin\x3dhttp://be-twixt.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Tuesday, December 04, 2007' 12/04/2007 10:49:00 PM


Finally i'm back to blog! =)


Firstly, i'm in desperate need of a two days job just to fill my empty wallet up again because i'm miserably broke and unhappy. Yes, very unhappy.
Before i whine on how broke i am, let me tell you how i managed to land myself in such a pathetic state of being.

My much celebrated stack of birthday cash started depleting as soon as the holidays started. God knows on what, most probably food and transport money? I don't know.
I finally realised not long ago that I should spend my savings on something solid and worth the money, things which will satisfy me instead of my stomach.

So, i bought myself a pair of jeans, a shrug, hairdye and earings. Those only cost me 70 bucks in total. So where did the rest of the money go???
Mostly on food, which have probably travelled miles down the sewage by now.
My heart is sinking already.


And so, my savings envelope -yes i keep my cash everywhere in the house- is now devoid of notes, only syillings(howeverpplspellthat) are left.
My heart is drowning.

I don't want to touch my plastic box. I'll turn bankrupt if i do so.

And hari raya cash? Ahh yes, the other envelope. Maybe i should switch to handkerchiefs instead. Like in the olden days. That cash? As some of you may know, i'll be leaving for vacation in Kiwiland this coming 13th. I'll only be back on the 29th december. So, i'm currently feeling broke because i still have alot on my 'wants' list, but i realise the needs. Thus, i can't figure out how spend my final Yusofs.


I want a white/black bag for jalan-jalan but i need a new school bag.

I want to buy a luggage bag for my trip, a $35 one from Mustafa but i need to spare the cash for shopping during the trip. Can't quite figure if that's really necessary.

I want to buy a $35 pair of heels but that is really a want that can probably wait.

I want to buy a $23 palm lotion but i need the money for the trip.

I want to buy $13 Olay eyebags remover but i can spare that cash for other wants.

I need to buy facewash, another pair of jeans and hair moisturiser for that trip.

In total, i need at least a hundred bucks for Singapore wants and need at least $50 for my own vacation finances.


YESTERDAY


Went to school to do my holiday assignments. Only managed to finish ONE pathetic Econs essay at school and MCDs. Time is really being such a bitch. Seriously, I've told myself umpteen times that procrastination is bad for health, yet i do it. I feel like shooting myself right now. Not really, still have bungee jumping, mountain climbing, horse riding and sheep patting to accomplish. LIVE LIFE TO THE FULLEST MAN!


Anw, Fatin's icecream with caramel dip turned out looking like this yesterday. Cute.
(stupid f-ed up blog refuses to publish the image, sorry)

Actually went to Spectacle Hut with Nar and Fatin to find THE pair, finally found it and it cost a bomb, but it was the Bomb. My parents are stronly against me buying it, just because it costs $228 including lens. If only i had a job. So, that is out of the question.


TODAY


Went to school to get my Art file back and made my way to Bishan after that to purchase my much needed and long awaited -like a year?- pair of spectacles.
Went to Spectacle Hut there and saw the Kovan lady there. She's so friendly and nice, i felt bad promising her that i'd buy from her shop but ended up buying from another. I went to this other shop at Bishan with Dad and Humairah, the man charged me only 100 bucks for frame and lens and all because he knew my Dad. The benefit of social skills. Wish i had it. Ok fine, shall not put myself down again.

Went to AMK after that and guess what, I GOT A HAIRCUT! I'm not exclaiming this in joy ok. Very disappointed at how short that nyonya cut for me. I wanted shoulder length and she gave me collarbone. I'm missing my long hair already. I CANT BELIEVE I'LL BE GOING SOMEWHERE MEMORABLE WITH A LESS THAN DESIRABLE HAIRSTYLE! I feel like shooting myself. That nyonya is still my loved hairdresser though. She cuts good, only needs to work on her listening skills. Visited my grandparents and then went home with Humairah.
Oh well, shall make it work. I think.

TOMORROW


Got to report at the Atrium PS at 10.30am for the voluntary work. Working tomorrow and Friday. EYEBAGS!!!!! Sleeping late, waking up early. Money is the root of all evil, so i'm taking this opportunity to say, VOLUNTARY WORK SUCKS WHEN YOU NEED MONEY!
Omg, how insincere. It's ok, i'll get pahala if i do it whole-heartedly =).

Till next time! TATA!

ps; i made my firt Kueh Keria on Sunday! =D close to awesome. LOL











Twenty

47365

.........