<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8294919?origin\x3dhttp://be-twixt.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Sunday, January 20, 2008' 1/20/2008 10:41:00 AM

I've been M.I.A for so long, my blog's collecting dust.

Apologies for the recent lack of entry. School has been hell ever since the holidays ended. I wanted to do a post on my new zealand trip but it became far too troublesome, so much to talk about i didnt know where to begin.

But anyway, school's taking up much of my time nowadays and so i can only blog when i feel i have time to spare. I really need a break from the pressure that's amounting. Thought friday could have been my break but, was rather disappointing to know that some weren't invited. And i thought gatherings should always involve everyone. Was really looking forward to the gathering knowing all my old friends would be there to cheer me up after a whole week of torment and tears. Could have gone but would've felt bad knowing some of my closest mates couldn't be around because they weren't informed. Oh well, I guess there's always a next time.

Its only the beginning of 2008 and already i'm wishing that time would pass by more quickly. Can't hardly wait for A'levels to end!

Till next time =)










Twenty

47365

.........