<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8294919?origin\x3dhttp://be-twixt.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Saturday, January 05, 2008' 1/05/2008 08:54:00 PM

VERY VERY LONG OVERDUED POST ON MY NEWZEALAND TRIP, incomplete post but i just want to post it up, not all the picture are in, these were the few i managed to load into blogger.


13th to 29th December 2007, the best days of my life.
New Zealand has left me longing for more. It was truly a dream come true. I feel fortunate and blessed to have been able to visit such a remarkable place. I now dream of returning to New Zealand cos i have unfinished business there, ie Skydiving and Bungee Jumping. I took the Luge, SkySwing and the Shotover Jetboat. Not enough thrill ride for that long a vacation. The scenery and view were spectacularly awesome. Postcard perfect, i must say. LOTR made the right choice having the movie filmed there. The people, not the most friendliest of hosts. If one day i were to have ample money for another vacation, i would go back. 2 weeks are definitely insufficient. I would return with more cash to spare. Expensive country indeed.
Next destination: Korea or Italy.

ps; God sprinkled sheeps and cows on New Zealand.























































































Twenty

47365

.........