<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8294919?origin\x3dhttp://be-twixt.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Friday, February 01, 2008' 2/01/2008 10:04:00 PM

I tried stapling the wall today. Didnt work.

The most embarassing thing I've ever done in my entire life!
The top right hand corner of the damn black paper right beside me was flapping out, and so the not-so-brilliant me, decided to have some initiative to stick it back on to the "board". I stood up with much enthusiasm, trying to stapler the bloody thing down with firstly, AN EMPTY STAPLER -as if that wasn't embarassing enough. Secondly, i just HAD to ask my classmate if she had any stapler bullets (at this point in time, many must have thought i was either drunk or unsound). I was relatively loud for the whole class to hear my plea for stapler bullets. Thirdly, i tried asking another classmate for a stapler, still not realising the board was infact a fucking WALL! Last but not least, my dearest friend beside me felt it was time she knocked some sense into my head by exclaiming "NURUL! WHY YOU WANT STAPLER BULLETS! ITS A WALL!!!!!!" I stayed cool, calm and collected. I just wished she had knocked my head against the wall instead. At least i would momentarily forget that i had just lost my dignity and respect, not much to begin with either. And so i became the laughing-stock for some short minutes, which felt like hours of social torment.

After much commotion, i finally realised the board was infact a wall and that the black sheet of paper had been ingeniously sticked onto the wall through the magic of double-sided tape. I felt like banging my head against it.

FUCK. One of the most memorable incidents in my entire life, to remind me of just how bimbotic my brain(not me) can get, especially after having sat there for 5 weeks of school.

Anyway, school has so much going on, i just dont know where to begin.
I have term tests coming up soon, lecture tests, assignments and a hell lot of art prepwork.

Till the next time i humilliate myself, au re voir!










Twenty

47365

.........