<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8294919?origin\x3dhttp://be-twixt.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Saturday, June 21, 2008' 6/21/2008 02:21:00 AM

I recently (two nights ago) had a dream about my grandmother.
I remember the dream being a quite a lengthy one but when i woke up, i could only recall this scene appearing. A man, or a being of somesort, with some power or magic, forced his arm through a glass panel towards my grandmother's abdominal area, and then pulling something out. I cant seem to remember what what the thing was. After that, he said to me, in malay which translates to "there, your granmother's gonna get better now". Very weird. I'm stil wondering what the dream meant. It could be my subconscience. It's been a very eventful month, and so to ensure that i never forget the scenes that appeared in my dream, i've illustrated it on paint software. Till next time, see you when i see you.












Twenty

47365

.........