<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8294919?origin\x3dhttp://be-twixt.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Wednesday, November 05, 2008' 11/05/2008 02:40:00 AM


Hello world, this is a rare one but i can't help it, having one of those mid-night/early morning cravings to blog after having been MIA for so long now.

I'm halfway through the A'levels, 3 papers left to go (Econs p1&p2, GeogP2, Art Theory). The past three papers (GP, GeogP1 and H1Maths) gave me a rough idea of how my future's going to be like, BLEAK.
No more uncertainties, pessimistic as i may sound, those papers really did provide me with a gauge of how i would score for the A' levels. Oh yes, and here i am blogging at 3am.
As depressing and demoralising as it is, after having sat through hours of brainwrecking, mind boggling questions to attempt, life has to go on. As my father puts it, "yang sudah tu sudah, doa je banyak banyak" (translates to: what's done is done, just pray for the best).

The paper chase doesn't seem to appeal to me anymore.
Any sane individual would desire to be successful in life but then again, what one defines as success is a whole different story altogether. I'm going through this whole burning-the-midnight -oil process as a back up. In any case, if you ask me, i still yearn for a degree but the question that i've yet to answer for myself is which course to pick in order to get me that degree feeling contented and satisfied with what I've achieved.

NTU? I'm not hopeful at all about what my A'level cert is going to show. I doubt I'll manage to scrape through to enter a local university.
It saddens me to know that I'll be left behind amongst my clique of brainwhiz intelligent friends.
Then again it doesn't matter how long one takes to get there, what's important is we get there anyway.
Right now, the question that i keep asking myself is where do i want to go?

Map, anyone?










Twenty

47365

.........