<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8294919?origin\x3dhttp://be-twixt.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Sunday, November 23, 2008' 11/23/2008 12:39:00 AM


Hello world, i am finally back to blogging! Like officially.

Well A'level just ended quite recently for me, on Wednesday to be exact. Hands down the worst academic struggle I've had in my entire short 18 years of life. I've been having nightmares since Wednesday which include sitting for A'level papers like maths. Last night was on Econs and the night before was a really terrible one on H1 Maths.

In the dream: I was sitting in the kitchen with tons of Maths books, files and notes sprawled across the table in front of me, with numbers and formulas that seem so alien to me. I was attempting to cram all those jargons within 2 hours before A'level Maths paper commenced. The nightmare was made more real by the fact that in the nightmare itself, I was wondering if I had already sat for the paper and was having flashbacks of having sat for such paper, and then thinking twice about whether the feeling was a just a dream and finally concluding that it must have been prelims I was thinking about. So I started looking at the Maths notes in front of me and thinking "shit, fcuk, mother, this is the real thing now and i'm so unprepared!". I never felt more panicked in my entire life after that.
AND THEN I WOKE UP THANK GOD.

We're having post A'level syndrome, my friends and I.
I wake up everyday since Thursday morning feeling rather aimless with nothing much to occupy my time with. Having been through such a grueling year filled with nothing but lecture notes and assignments, the sudden halt to all that gives me the queer feeling of being TOO free.

I want to work but my random dates for outings and holiday trips this November and December may require extremely flexible working hours. Unless I am my own boss, I doubt any company would hire me. So I guess I'll be job hunting only during late december and start work in January.

In the mean time, I'm sourcing for ideas to keep me busy and fill my precious time with activities which are more productive. The extreme freedom has rendered me useless. I refuse to turn into a total bum like i did back in the first 2-3 months of year 2007 when TV was became my only new companion because my pockets went dry. Pathetic pathetic.

As for plans during this holiday, I have 2 bbqs, one chalet, a trip to Vietnam(apparently not cancelled so i need the money again -_-), and maybe a ppp to look forward to. Apart from that are outings to regain contact with the rest of the world. Lol.

Till then, chao! =)

ps; no I'm not going fot my prom. Need the moolas and apologies to those I've troubled.










Twenty

47365

.........