<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8294919?origin\x3dhttp://be-twixt.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Sunday, March 01, 2009' 3/01/2009 02:46:00 AM

Went out with wan:) today and FINALLY caught Slumdog Millionaire !! Really love the way they portray the state of destitution in India. Worth my freaking 10 bucks indeed! Fell in love with Baked Ginza Salmon at Fish&Co. Awesome dish. May be my favourite fish dish as of now =D I'd be eating that almost every week if I weren't so jobless and on the verge of being broke again. Shall go job-hunting after results are out. The feeling of anxiety and panic, yes panic, has just begun setting in yesterday after the gathering with some of the Anderson people. An inevitable topic of conversation, duh. Everyone's worrying. I'm beginning to lose sleep thinking about how things are going to turn out for me. I am not at all optimistic about what's to come. Enough tension, back to the lighter side of life. We went bowling at Yishun Safra as well and OMG, was i good or what! HAHAH! A little self-praise once in a while can do no harm right? I love bowling, really i do. Activities like bowling or cycling keep me happy, no idea why. Possibly the thrill of getting a strike. Too bad the 2nd frame was dominated by that ex-pro bowler of mine. -_- Can't wait to book a lane again. Bowling anyone?
Love today =)










Twenty

47365

.........