<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8294919?origin\x3dhttp://be-twixt.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Tuesday, March 31, 2009' 3/31/2009 07:52:00 PM

FINALLY SETTLED! All the necessary documents have been submitted to NTU and I am at peace. So much hassle just to apply. Whatever it takes huh.

I just realised today, how bloody far NTU is from my home in central Singapore. Public transport would have taken fcking 2hrs of my precious time for me to get there, and probably another half hr scouring the place for the specific building. Thank God for my dad and his car. Although it's a course that I really would love to get into, the thought of travelling there everyday scares the shit out of me. Then again, there are always alternatives, like hostels, if I do get accepted that is. Speaking of which, the hostels there somehow reminded me of a resort I once visited in Mersing, Malaysia. Seriously. Even the colour combinations were similar. Same architect and designer perhaps? Anyway I heard that NUS has already started mailing out their letters to the high-flyers out there, myself NOT included. Oh well.

My heart dropped 6ft down at the sight of the balance in my account just now while doing some transactions. Desperately need to see the figures increase. Seems like the job that I got came at the right time. Will be starting work next week Monday. I'm bracing myself for two weeks worth of productivity, lack of social life and extreme exhaustion, all in the name of cash! Will be experiencing a totally different environment from telemarketing so yes, as a retail novice, I'm feeling the nerves already. Routined life, here I come!


ps; Tell me when David Gray comes to our sunny island.











Twenty

47365

.........